Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Working with Aspire Technology
At Aspire Technology we believe that to build a great company, you must have great people and great people are at the heart of our company. We work with smart, motivated and innovative people who have a great attitude. You will love working on emerging sw technologies, be passionate about delivering to our customers and really enjoy working with your Aspire colleagues. We value people who are proactive at driving solutions and place customers and colleagues first. As part of the team, you can expect to work with globally respected Aspire engineers who are experts in their field to create and deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions for our customers. This position is based in Belgrade and you will be reporting to CTO.
Role: Software Engineering Manager
We are searching for an experienced Software Development leader who is passionate about mentoring individuals and teams that will help us build software solutions that meet customer demand with high efficiency, quality and speed. You will have the opportunity to lead a team working on newly emerging technologies such as Automation, ML/AI, 5G,... As Software engineering Manager, you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and a ‘hands on’ approach with responsibility for software development projects. This position will manage a multinational team of software developers on various engineering projects. You will work closely with multiple teams, including sales, professional services and senior management. The ideal candidate has the highest level of integrity, an excellent work ethic, takes a pragmatic ‘common-sense’ approach, enjoys supervising and building a team and the ability to perform professionally in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the success of all the R&D processes, projects and its' people.
- Responsible for growth planning, hiring, mentoring, and developing a best-in-class software engineering team.
- Monitor the performance of team members against strategic targets and provide mentoring or training, if necessary.
- Identify the skills needed for each development project, recruit team members and organise training programs.
- Responsible for tools used, methodologies, process lifecycle, stakeholder reporting and product quality.
- Work closely with the engineers and product owners to architect and develop the best technical solution.
- Work closely with CTO, Sales and operations on defining ROI model.
- Work closely with program delivery manager on software execution plan and delivery of it, based on an overall agreed roadmap and ROI.
- Evaluate consumer feedback and implement changes as necessary to manage expectations.
- A Bachelor of Science or Engineering (Degree) in IT, telecommunications or equivalent
- At 3+ years’ managing engineering teams.
- 5+ years experience serving as a Software Engineer.
- Able to understand complex technical challenges and explain them to stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Understands how to set goals and objectives in a measurable and accountable way.
- A high degree of commercial awareness with excellent analytical, technical and IT skills
- Extensive management experience with a ‘hands-on' approach and ability to use initiative
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong accounts preparation & business analysis experience required
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- A competitive salary with a performance-related bonus
- Extensive technical and business training
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised and active sports and social club
By applying to this position with Aspire, you consent to your data being stored and processed in line with our privacy notice for job applicants. You can read this notice in full at https://www.aspiretechnology.com/privacy-policy/
Software Engineering Manager 1
- Puno radno vreme
- Mesečna 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine