Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing international firm with focus on finance industry. The quality assurance department in is looking to hire a Test automation engineer to work on an outsourcing project for a client based in Europe. Both junior and senior level candidates are welcome to apply.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams. You will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other parts of the team and management abroad on a daily basis.
- Good written English; spoken English
- Strong C# and/or Java programming skills or other high-level programming language
- UI and API testing experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of the testing frameworks
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Experience in test frameworks development
- ISTQB certification
- Agile experience
- We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base compensation depending on individual skills and experiences.
- The salary depends on the experience and skills of the candidate.
- Trial period: 2 months
- Financial and career opportunities.
Only CVs in English will be considered.
Test Automation Engineer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine