Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
## About this position
We are looking to recruit eCommerce Data & Content Assistants with excellent HTML technical skills to work with a team to maintain all the product data for our online stores.
This role requires you to continually ensure the accuracy and optimization of all the product data, updating the product description, information and images.
This position involves a healthy amount of communication with other team members, so English speaking knowledge is required. This is a dynamic role with amazing growth opportunities. You’ll be trained by experienced Web Administrators and will be able to grow your skills immediately.
## Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all on-page product information including e-commerce content, product images, product descriptions, etc.
- Uploading and improving product data and website content
- Carrying out regular checks to ensure accuracy and consistency of product imagery, website copy, and product categorization and page filtering options
- Responsibility for monitoring and fixing product data issues to ensure accuracy
- Manipulating/resizing and optimizing images for the web
- Managing a varied workload as part of a team to meet deadlines and challenges
## Ideal Candidate (not required):
- Experience with Google tools and Datafeeds
- Experience in a similar position 2y+
eCommerce Data & Content Assistants 1
- Marketing i PR
- Srednja škola
- Puno radno vreme
- I smena
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine