Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
You want this job because
- You want to proceed a steep learning curve. Working with several companies, market leading experts and one of worlds most advanced omnichannel solutions will boost your e-commerce skills to new heights.
- You want an informal work environment where your personal interests and skills can play a part in developing and shaping NaviPartner.
- You want a challenging job, where people trust you and will help you learn.
- You want colleagues with a young, eager and entrepreneurial mindset.
Your area of responsibility will revolve around
The webshop (Magento) – Most of your time
- Implementing and optimizing webshops. You will mainly be working in one of our project teams with a project manager and a few other consultants. Most of your work will be directly related to the webshop e.g. doing change requests from the customer to the frontend developers or configuring the modules.
The ERP system (BC365) – Some of your time
- All product info and a lot more is managed in the ERP system (BC365) which is fully integrated. Therefore, a fair part of your work will also take place here. We have developed a handful of modules, that you will be taught in and thus learn how to configure and educate the customers in them too
The integration (XML/API) – Occasionally
- The integration between the two systems is a key part and you will have some work related to that from time to time
This is who we are looking for:
You have (Experience):
- Worked a few years as e-commerce manager, web consultant or frontend developer in a bureau. It could also be as a digital project manager or project manager with advanced technical knowledge
- Experience from the Retail Industry counts as a plus (whatever position)
You can (Professional skills):
- Write and speak English fluently
- Configure an e-commerce platform / plugin. You will be working with Magento 2, but experience with other platforms can also be relevant
- Experience with Email Marketing, Cloudflare, FTP server, SEM/SEO, UI/UX, CRO, and Google’s products such as GTM or similar counts as a plus
You are (Personal skills):
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers' pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within ecommerce
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 160 employees globally located in more than 9 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365.
Web Consultant 1
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine