Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
The role of the SysOps Engineer is to help our production team deploy, automate, scale, monitor and troubleshoot the infrastructure of our messaging platform, which is available both as a cloud and onpremise solution. The on-premise version is delivered to users as Kubernetes cluster via automation tools, such as Ansible.
The position requires close collaboration with developers, system and DB admins, QA teams and tech support, as well as strong commitment to structuring our knowledge base.
We expect the candidate to be highly proficient in Linux, lazy for doing things manually, creative and enthusiastic when it comes to automating things.
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with Bash scripting
- GIT and release management experience
- Experience implementing and operating monitoring/alerting solutions
- Excellent English skills - both written and verbal
- 3+ years of professional experience
Considered a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code provisioning tools, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar
- Experience with CI/CD/QA automation using Jenkins, Drone, Travis or similar
- Experience with HA Proxy, REST, microservices orchestration
- Experience with Vagrant or similar virtualization tools
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase or similar SQL/no-SQL databases
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions. This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs. Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: a modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
SysOps Engineer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine