Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Join us as an Operations Specialist and become a key member of Glovo's local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (our couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Glovers
- Have a Data-sensitive approach, making sure that all information is transferred to our database and reports
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of the procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and ready to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes in the name of Glovers through projects (when needed)
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous - Glovo is also yours!
- Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad days
- University degree (Engineering, Administration or related areas)
- Fluent in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
- Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. They are for every decision, we make sure we are positively affecting them.
- Good vibes: Our teams are built of people who radiate positive energy and managers who are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with the positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
- Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody needs to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are aware of how great the opportunity is and how much we have left to do.
- Glownership: Act as one company-one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- The opportunity to build a whole project and team from scratch in Serbia
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 900 employees from all over the world!
Operations Specialist 1
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Puno radno vreme
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine