Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
What if you could change the world? Would you work in a company that's main focus in cleaning the ocean, helping the environment, leaving a better world for your children? This is what we do in GNation. We build products that will help us leave a world our children can live in safe and healthy.
What will you work on? Currently we are focusing on creating a "DO GOOD" platform where any user can support one of our projects by doing different actions. Imagine saving a dog by playing a game, building a house by virtually mining for bricks and helping children by doing quests. And for all of this getting rewards!
Our main goal is that you learn and self improve. You will have a chance to lead projects and work with highly talented people. After that, we will take you to beer, play games, eat great food and listen to quality music. One thing is sure. You will learn a lot and have fun while doing it. If you are ready to start an adventure of a lifetime, let us know!
We are seeking a strong software Project Manager to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products. We are working with a "design first" approach, so you will work closely with the design team as well with business owners. You are responsible for the production part of the process: from obtaining product requirements to the release of product to users.
- You will analyze visual requirements as well as written/verbal requirements from the business, help them to complete missing parts if any, create user stories, fill product roadmap and backlog. Give early feedback on the coherence of new requirements and their impact on products
- You will collaborate with other PM/PO and you have to know all parts of our products from a user perspective and also from the back office staff
- You will fill up and prioritize the backlog, set tasks, plan and control the project at all stages (additional design, development, testing, release)
- Together with the internal/external development team you will prepare estimation, help to organize and prioritize their work. If needed, you will request additional resources to speed up the delivery process
- Together with the development team, you will be responsible for the quality and release dates. You have to control development speed and be sure that the team can match given estimation with the necessary quality. The software has to be fully functional and 100% match with the initial specification
- You will also solve problems after releases - i.e. collaborate with support, explore and solve technical problems along with developers and testers
Project manager 1
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine