Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Position in Belgrade
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements.
- Unit test and document produced/maintained products.
- Work as a member of a scrum team.
- Develop, document, test and participate in test automation for all products/services developed/maintained by the team.
- Participate in product/service deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting (along with operations and release team).
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development.
- A 4-year BS or BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years’ of experience in software developing and test automation, tools and methodologies.
- 1+ years of software development experience in a Linux environment.
- Strong background in software development and processes.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Linux and Windows environment experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and responsive design principles.
- Object-oriented programming experience (PHP, Python).
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
- Experience with writing automated tests with popular frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Codeception, etc.
- Experience with REST API development.
- Git and GitFlow experience.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Software Developer for Web Team 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine