Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Create a positive candidate experience, unlike any other, representing TeleSign’s values through each touchpoint with our candidates
- Screen and source qualified candidates for a variety of departments including Engineering, Product, Sales and G&A
- Successfully manage and clearly communicate with a high volume of candidates, specifically related to interview scheduling, facilitating next steps, and ensuring timely follow-up
- Develop strong relationships with our internal hiring teams and interviewers to ensure a smooth interview process internally
- Work with Lead Recruiter to understand the hiring needs of the organization.
- Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top performers
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes
- Own requisition creation and management as it links to open headcount or talent prospecting
- Become a go-to on our recruiting tools and process, helping to maintain or configure our tools to optimize our work
- Help improve and implement recruiting programs – employee referrals, onboarding, candidate experience, diversity recruiting and more
- Assist with reporting and data integrity throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Assist and participate in recruiting events and branding activities
- 1 to 3 years of recruiting experience within a fast-paced working environment
- Relevant University degree (economics, psychology or organizational background)
- Strong written and verbal English language required
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to excel in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
- Team spirit and positive, flexible approach
- Experience with recruitment in the IT field is an advantage
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems (Experience with Greenhouse is a plus)
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Junior Recruiter 1
- HR – Ljudski resursi
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine