Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
- Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 500 people.
- In cooperation with our client, we are searching for a Unity Developer who will join our team. Our client is a game creation company that has been in product development for seven years and is ready to go to market now.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Follow engineering standard methodologies set for the team
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of all milestones
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve the game performance
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes quickly
- Self-code review and help peers/junior members in team
- Impact Analysis for issues/CR and share efforts and risk with seniors
- At least 2 years of experience in development using Unity
- Working knowledge of programming with Co-routines, Asset bundles, Materials
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming & data structures
- Working knowledge with source control management
- Strong analytical, programming, and debugging skills
- Quick learner and in touch with evolving development technologies
- Experience working with technical documentations
These skill sets are required:
- Java Script
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.
Unity Developer 1
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine