Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
- Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 500 people.
- In cooperation with our client, we are searching for a Java Developer who will join our team.
- The role of Java Developer is highly demanding and varied, mostly work alongside our integrations team, where your main task will be to develop and integrate our games portfolio with new clients. It will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond. The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects and responsibilities to grow the role if the candidate has the desired ambition.
- Many of our projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
About Our Client
- Company has pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with over 150 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. The company boasts a wide range of household name clients including Bet365, BetVictor and Entain (formerly GVC). Several brands construct the company, each business targeting specific market niches.
- Company headquarters is ideally located in two central, UK locations, including Brentwood in Essex, and Brighton by the sea. By day, we work energetically, producing and distributing successful mobile and online casino games. Our hard work during business hours is rewarded with our social activities. We work with clients from across the globe, and we have employee’s stationed in Spain, Gibraltar, Italy, Malta and Russia as well as our 2 offices in the UK. We are proud of international team and our large global partnerships with leading clients.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining existing integrations and improvements to them.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code following the industry’s best coding practices
- Test and debug new applications and updates.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment.
- Pro-actively remove impediments to delivering your work and keep your team lead informed on how that is progressing
- Working on high-volume highly available aggregation platform
- Working alongside other teams, and/or part of a squad.
- We have many internal training sessions, and you will get excellent support from your team whilst learning new technologies that are used by the team. We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in some of the following:
- A good knowledge of Object Orientated Programming principles
- Experience in working with Java Web Application Servers
- Experience in working with version control (GIT) and maven
- Development experience using REST, Java, J2EE and the Spring Framework.
- Demonstrable knowledge in developing MySQL and NoSQL.
- Experience of test-driven development and associated technologies (e.g. Junit)
- Experience in developing high transactional java application and use caching (redis or similar)
- Experience in developing high performance / low latency, resilient server applications
- Experience in performance testing, e.g. JMeter
- Knowledge of concurrent and functional programming using Java
- Familiar with kafka or any other another messaging system.
Who you are:
- A dependable person, who delivers consistent quality.
- A curious person who learns and improves their professional skills.
- A lateral thinker, who can solve problems using creative reasoning.
- A team collaborator who can take part in productive and respectful discussions with their colleagues.
- Proactively seek out areas of inefficiency within the scope of the role, taking action to make continuous improvements.
- Good communicator: communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via email@example.com
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.
Java Developer 1
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine