Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Bachelor Degree in Mining or minimum of 1 years of experience in Underground Mining
- Passed State Exam in Mining shall be considered as an advantage;
- Understanding of Regulatory framework associated with H&S in UG Mining,
- Intermediate knowledge of English language,
- Computer literacy,
- Drivers’ license, active driver,
- Experience in Mining Development supervision will be considered as an advantage,
- Certificate or in process of obtaining certification in H&S will be considered as an advantage,
- Certificate or in process of obtaining certification in Fire Protection will be considered as an advantage.
- Daily inspection of worksites, equipment and workforce in order to identifies hazards, unsafe practices and conditions and prevent the occurrence of incidents and accidents;
- On Site Coordinates and supervises implementation of health and safety measures on work, in cooperation with contractors and subcontractors,
- Continuously monitors various risk factors associated with Mining Development project execution and takes appropriate corrective action as required,
- Submits daily reports to Mining Department in order to assure corrective measures are implemented,
- Cooperate with HSE Department personnel in company to get appropriate instructions and guidance,
- Enforces implementation of law and other requirements and complies with all relevant laws and other regulations in the field of Health and Safety,
- Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures,
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of the duties,
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
- Position reports to Mine Manager/Chief Engineer.
- Position has Supervisory Authorisation.
- Able to work effectively in team
- Able to work in harsh working environment
- Effective communication skills
- Focused on results and completion of all tasks and assignments
- Able to analyse data and use logical methods to solve problems
- Good crises management
All submitted applications should be in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Health & Safety Officer in Mining Department 1
- Poslovi zaštite na radu
- Geologija i Rudarstvo
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine