Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
- Learn and master company products in order to perform implementation and
- development of their products for technical consulting.
- As a Digital consultant, you will be building new, innovative user interfaces for the insurance industry. You will be collaborating with User Experience, Business
- Analysts, and implementation teams to deliver end-to-end solutions to the P&C industry.
- You will also advocate for customers to adhere to our powerful Digital out-of-the-box capabilities, ensuring an optimal time-to-market and easier future upgrades to newer versions of our products.
- At least 1-3 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- Experience with CSS, SASS, and other look-and-feel technologies
- Experience with automated unit testing using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks Exposure to server-side technologies (JSON/RPC, REST)
- The position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and interpersonal skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, result-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Strong English skills
- Experience migrating AngularJS applications to React is a distinct advantage.
If you want:
- Flexible working hours and work space (home / office)
- Good team, energy and educational opportunities
- Opportunity to work abroad and work with new technologies
- Exciting package of additional benefits (health insurance, business trips, bonuses ...)
For more informations please contact us on:
FE developer (React) - PwC 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine