Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Customer service orientation
- Decision making skills and analytical approach to solving problems
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Minimum high school diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office package and advanced use of Internet
- Effectively respond to customer request by phone and email
- Provide accurate information to customers regarding service cost vehicle type, company policies, etc.
- Accurately enter reservations in the company system
- Promote relevant products
- Respond to customer questions and complaints
- You need to be able to work in shifts, including night and weekend shifts
- Full–time employment
- Chance for professional and personal development
- Dynamic, fun and friendly work environment
- Paid introductory training
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Soft Sales skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
WE WILL CONSIDER APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH ONLY. THIS POSITION REQUIRES WORK IN SHIFTS, ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
SO, IF YOU THINK YOU ARE “THE ONE” - APPLY NOW!
Founded in 2003, GroundLink provides corporate clients and leisure travelers with safe, reliable, and professional chauffeured car service in major cities around the world. With the industry's only ON TIME EVERY TIME® Guarantee; professional and licensed drivers; exceptional customer service; and advanced technology, we've set a new standard for ground transportation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website GroundLink.com
Deadline for applications: 30.06.2019.
Customer Support Agent 1
- Prodaja i trgovina
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine