Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Our client is a global payment services provider and an eCommerce platform used by over 30,000 global websites. Founded in 1998, this company has grown into a globally recognized and trusted brand that processes over a billion dollars in transactions annually.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and automate the testing of APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Research, perform proof-of-concept and implement QA methods to improve test automation, increase test coverage and reduce risks
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and Quality Assurance to ensure alignment of testing strategies and standards
- Extensive experience in developing unit, integration, functional and performance tests for distributed software systems
- Experience with QA automation frameworks and management system such as Selenium, TestLink etc.
- Experience with API and microservices development and testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python etc.
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
+381 60 37 222 18
QA Automation Engineer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine