Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Work type: Full time
Location: Japan, Yamaguchi prefecture, Yamaguchi city
Please check our website to get information: http://terra-nursery.com/recruit
- Contract term: 1 year, renewable contract.
- Number of employment: 1 person
- Start from: End of May, 2018
- Monthly salary: JPY180,000.- (gross amount)
- First two (2) month trial period is JPY160,000-
- Airfare: Covered by employer (Round ticket for 1 year)
- Visa fee about 2,700din is payable by employee.
- Trial period: 2 months
- Paid holiday: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Golden week, Lantern festival etc.
- Accommodation: Single room on the 2nd floor at Nursery school (fully furnished accommodation is on the school. Monthly fee: JPY10,000/month)
- Working hour: Monday – Friday / from 8h to 16h.
- Teaching load: About 35 children.
- Student age: 1-6 years old.
- Native level of English (Japanese language skill is NOT required)
- Working experience is Not required
- A person who likes take care of baby
- Ready to accept customs and rules of Japanese employment.
- University (BA) Degree or a higher (MA)
- TESOL/TEFL licence holder is favorable
- Passport expiry – Minimum 12 months.
- Driving license should be International (Valid in Japan) licence.
- If your license is “Vienna Convention”, it will not be valid in Japan. You need to get “Geneva Convention” after you moved to Japan.
- Room rental (JPY10,000.-/month)
- Internet (JPY5,000.-/month)
- Water & electricity (JPY8,000.-/month)
- Health insurance (JPY1,500.-/month)
- Income tax (JPY3,700.-/month)
- Car rental (JPY1,000.-/day, if you rent)
- Paid vacation:
- National holiday-10 days, Christmas – 14 days,
- Summer holiday – 3 days, Spring holiday – 3 days.
- Paid holiday - 10days
For applicant, send following documents.
- CV form (Excel or pdf.) in English- Download from http://terra-nursery.com/recruit
- Short Essay: “Why I want to be an English teacher in Japan?” - in English
- Copy of your Passport (Photo page)
Important: Please note that your University Diploma Certificate (official) will be required to apply working visa at Japanese immigration.
- Screening documents
- Interview (Skype or at Belgrade)
- Interview with school representative
Please send CV, other documents to Akiko Maeda: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Teacher at Nursery School – Yamaguchi, Japan 1
- Lingvistika, književnost i prevodilačke usluge
- Puno radno vreme
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine