Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
STARTING DATE Immediately
- As a TYPO3 developer, you will work in a team, developing and optimising modern and complex Web projects. We look after some big-name customers, some of which are globally oriented. This results in demanding technical issues such as deployment processes, performance optimisation and the development of extensions for customer-specific requirements.
- You are enthusiastic and have a keen quality ethos, which you actively continue to develop in your work environment. In co-creating our processes and standards, you have the opportunity to input your own expertise and be an important part of the big picture.
- Realising TYPO3-based CMS projects
- Independently solving problems in existing TYPO3 systems
- Concept development and realisation of projects and TYPO3 extensions
- Expansion of the development processes and involvement in the team’s professional and technical development
- Close cooperation with all of the agency’s departments
- Involvement in further developing our sunzinet standards
- TYPO3 is your thing. Ideally, you know TYPO3 inside out and have already had the opportunity to put your expertise to the test within an agency. You are also interested in more than merely the basic technical aspects – you connect the dots and you understand the concept, ultimately bringing the project magically alive via the keyboard.
- Smart clothes aren’t a must, unless clients are coming into the office. We want you to feel at home, but it’s also crucial that you apply yourself. The following would also be pretty great:
- A good command of PHP, HTML, MySQL, CSS and jQuery
- A good command of developing TYPO3 extensions
- Practical experience in the implementation of complex TYPO3 systems
- Practical development experience in TYPO3 and with TypoScript
- Practical experience with Extbase and Fluid
- Preferably experience with UML and TDD
- Preferably experience with Git
- Preferably experience with the Solr search system
- Strong quality ethos in all development work
- Agency experience preferable
If, on top of all that, you are a team player, are reliable and can work autonomously, we can offer you excellent job prospects.
What we offer you
- As an owner-managed agency, it’s important to us that you feel at home as an employee, enjoy your work and can continue to develop professionally. We offer long-term personal and career development prospects. Because this is the only way for us to maintain motivation and the fun factor, both for you and within the team. We create just the right environment for this with, for example:
- Flexible working hours (core office hours are from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Free drinks (and every Friday from 5 p.m.: beer!)
- Employee coaching given by experienced teachers
- Promotion of internal and external continual professional development (business academy, seminars, etc.)
- Use of a company car
- Assistance with visa applications
- Assistance in finding a flat in Cologne
We have a lot lined up. sunzinet therefore offers the perfect environment for committed individuals who want to see their excellence and commitment rewarded and who are keen to develop their career. Shape your future in one of the top Internet agencies.
Apply online now using our application form. Have your full application documents at the ready, including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. For security reasons, please send us your application documents as PDFs.
Look how Aleksandar from Serbia experiences sunzinet: https://vimeo.com/sunzinet/interview Password: Interview
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tel. +49 (0)221 3550 0941
Fax +49 (0)221 3550 0910
TYPO3 Developer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine