Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
STARTING DATE Immediately
- As a front-end Web developer, you will work in a team, developing and optimising modern and complex Web projects with the help of cutting-edge technologies. We look after some big-name customers, some of which are globally oriented. This results in demanding technical issues such as deployment processes, performance optimisation and the development of solutions for customer-specific requirements.
- You are enthusiastic and have a keen quality ethos, which you actively continue to develop in your work environment. In co-creating our processes and standards, you have the opportunity to input your own expertise and be an important part of the big picture.
- Career experience, alternatively completed vocational training
- Preferably experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Preferably experience in the area of automated front-end testing
- Experience in the implementation of responsive design/development for mobile devices
- Knowledge of version management with Git
- Enjoyment of usability and front-end design-
- Strong quality ethos in all development work
- Agency experience preferable
If, on top of all that, you are a team player, are reliable and can work autonomously, we can offer you excellent job prospects!
What we offer you
- As an owner-managed agency, it’s important to us that you feel at home as an employee, enjoy your work and can continue to develop professionally. We offer long-term personal and career development prospects. Because this is the only way for us to maintain motivation and the fun factor, both for you and within the team. We create just the right environment for this with, for example:
- Flexible working hours (core office hours are from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Free drinks (and every Friday from 5 p.m.: beer!)
- Employee coaching given by experienced teachers
- Promotion of internal and external continual professional development (business academy, seminars, etc.)
- Use of a company car
- Assistance with visa applications
- Assistance in finding a flat in Cologne
We have a lot lined up. sunzinet therefore offers the perfect environment for committed individuals who want to see their excellence and commitment rewarded and who are keen to develop their career. Shape your future in one of the top Internet agencies.
Apply online now using our application form. Have your full application documents at the ready, including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. For security reasons, please send us your application documents as PDFs.
Look how Aleksandar from Serbia experiences sunzinet: https://vimeo.com/sunzinet/interview Password: Interview
Tel. +49 (0)221 3550 0941
Fax +49 (0)221 3550 0910
Front-End Web Developer in AngularJS/React 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine