Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Our partner Tamedia (www.tamedia.ch) is the most successful digital media house in Switzerland. The company is founded in 1893 and has been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 2000 and has over 3500 employees within 16 companies across 5 countries.
The Tamedia Digital Advertising Team (DAS) works with over 50 news and classified clients to build advanced advertising products and services. To further drive innovation and offer unique commercial products to advertisers we are committed to further grow this team and expand its engineering capabilities with a dedicated team of specialists in Belgrade.
To expand further our Tamedia team we are currently looking for a:
- Frontend Developer - Digital Advertising
- You closely work with the Zurich based part of the team to create new products for large advertising brands and integrate those products within the portfolio of Tamedia publishers.
- We are committed to great user experience while offering advertisers products that generate impact and meet their strategic goals.
- Technical and creative development and implementation of new digital standard and special formats
- Further development and maintenance of adserver templates and their technical specifications
- Interface function between Commercial Product Management, Advertising Operations and Website ITs of Tamedia AG (Zuerich / Switzerland)
- Implementation and monitoring of technological projects together with internal and external partners
- Maintenance and further development of ad server systems
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification through several years of practical experience
- Solid technical experience in the field of ad server systems and, if possible, touch points with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Good understanding of Mobile Rich Media Ad Interface Definitions (MRAID) and Digital Video Ad Serving Template (VAST)
- Ideally first experience in user experience design for web and mobile applications
- Enthusiasm for the latest developments and trends in design, media and technology
- High degree of creativity as well as a pragmatic and self-responsible way of working
- Solution-oriented approach
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an stimulating environment
Frontend Developer - Digital Advertising - Tamedia Team 1
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine