Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Your area of responsibility
- Give to customers a professional support by email, skype and phone and advise of the appropriate action
- Researching, troubleshooting and resolving issues raised by our clients
- Responding to general inquiries about our software and services
- Identify and escalate situations that require urgent attention
- Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates
- Fluent English skills is a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- Knowledge of Internet technologies
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and highly organized
- Team player with a positive attitude, comprehension and willingness to learn
What you will find with us
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and unbureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: modern and beautiful working environment in a central location in Niš and Paraćin
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: steep learning curve and new challenges for personal development
Are you the right person to join our team?
Then please send us electronically your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
Please send us your application documents in English only.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Deadline for applications: 31.05.2018.
Technical Support Specialist 1
- Prodaja i trgovina
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine