Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
The essential purpose of the function is accounting/finance support to our business in Europe/AMEA.
Act as manager for Customer to invoicing team. Coordinate work of a team that is responsible for customer to invoicing, cash application, credit, and collection processes. Will lead process improvements, department efficiencies, and procedures in the Customer to Cash area. Managing multiple deadlines, displaying a high level of organization skills and maintaining confidentiality as necessary.
- Manage the work of staff to ensure each is properly trained and qualified to perform the tasks,
- Provides controlling and timely implement for C2C processes,
- Responsible for timely and accurate weekly/monthly reports according to deadlines and requirements on a regular basis,
- Controlling the C2C transactions processes and journal entries,
- Provides direction in the resolution of any issues related to the investigation and reconciliation of accounts receivable, sales, discounts, A/R factoring,
- Provides alternative solutions where appropriate,
- Ensures that all required account reconciliations are completed and reviewed in compliance with Company Policy,
- Responsible for providing related data to operations for planning and re-forecast purposes,
- Establishes and maintains effective business partnership within the functional area, GBS, finance, sales departments, divisions supported and other company functions,
- Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts,
- Ensures controls are adequately designed and operating in the area,
- Directs the effective organization, workflow, and training of employees,
- Works with various leaders around the Company to identify critical objectives and reporting needs and ensures that the proper processes and staff are in place to consistently deliver a quality and timely work product,
- Is proactively assessing processes and considering process improvements within the area.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through graduate degree level education,
- Job related experience for 5 year(s) minimum,
- Management experience with leading the team of at least 5 members,
- Working knowledge of the following areas: generally accounted accounting principles, preferred US GAAP and financial information systems, preferred SAP,
- Spreadsheet skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- JDE experience (desire),
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with personnel at all levels of the organization,
- Self-motivated, efficient style with high standards for quality of processes and results,
- Must be able to verify/prove results, debug formulas and syntax errors and work productively and with high levels of accuracy,
- English – upper level- ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application:
Closing date: 29.05.2017.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Customer to Cash Manager 1
- Ekonomija i menadžment
- Srednja škola
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine