Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
About the position:
- Handling the relationship with clients is an essential part of the role. This implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially in Private Equity).
- Being in a technical and client facing role, the impact of your work on eFront’s image and business is a key.
- Technical Support Consultants report hierarchically to a local manager. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: BI developers and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects.
Your day would include:
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Keeping regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients needs
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
Great to have:
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2018.
Post Implementation / Support Consultant 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine