Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
We are a steadily growing global software company, currently spanning 17 time zones.
Our many international projects give you an opportunity to travel the world over and work alongside professionals from some of the most exciting Fortune 500 companies.
You know you’ll shape your job to reflect you, but at a minimum, and from the onset, this role calls for:
- Writing efficient, reliable and reusable Java code and reviewing code others have written
- Designing, developing and implementing Java applications, ready for frequent iterations and high performance
- Ensuring output is in line with specifications
- Distributing tasks and assignments to other developers
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Writing automated tests to ensure code performs reliably
- Continuously improving the work process and team organization
We need you to bring:
- А BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development expertise
- Proven work experience in Java development
- Proficiency in Java and familiarity with its ecosystems
- Ability to write neat, efficient Java code
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT) preferably Spring MVC
- True knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Comprehension of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- A grasp of JEE platforms’ guts (class loading, memory management, transaction management etc.)
- Experience with test-driven development
But we seek more than mental skill. If you do join us, it will really be owing to your
- Team spirit
- Good judgment
What we provide
- Work in an extraordinary team of top-notch engineers, in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect and constant learning
- Continuous perfecting of knowledge and steady development with the support of the entire company; that includes (but is not limited to) internal workshops, meetups, hackathons, and external trainings, conferences and events.
- Planned career development within the organization, based on individual preferences and aptitudes
- Frequent and often extended travel opportunities worldwide and work on site in high-profile international companies
- Collaboration with peers from partner companies
- Easily accessible mentors for all kinds of professional interests, available within the company
- A long list of benefits and perks, designed to meet the needs of highly discerning people
- A family-friendly atmosphere and a sense of belonging to a large, culturally diverse and stimulating, but nevertheless tightly knit family
Now, if all this makes total sense to you, kindly click on “Apliciraj” and embark on a unique journey with us.
Deadline for applications: 14.10.2017.
Senior Java Engineer 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine