Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
As a SEO Content Coordinator Assistant in our company in Serbia, you will be part of a talented, skilled and very ambitious team. You will optimise our websites in order to increase Google rankings including optimising content and smaller technical issues on the website. Additionally you will be responsible for content migration and content upload. Content writing may also be part of the work. You will report to your nearest manager located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Content migration
- Content upload and optimisation
- Link placement/management
- Ad Hoc on site optimisation
- Report errors
- Content management for our most promising websites
- Close collaboration with the team in Copenhagen
- Searching for new freelancers
- Checking and snapping content from Archives.org
- Updating a database of our blog network (+200 sites)
- Experience in the field of SEO
- Experience with working with Wordpress
- You love writing and editing
- Fluent in English
- You preferably masters other languages (besides Serbian)
- You can easily communicate and cooperate via long distance
- Excellent time-management
- Passionate about reaching goals
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
It is important that you are familiar with Google and ideally you have been working with different websites. You preferably have experience with SEO and content writing.
You are not afraid to ask, but at the same time you are able to work independently, structured and focused. We expect a can-do attitude and proactive approach towards educating yourself on the topics you still don’t master. You speak English fluently and have great communication skills in terms of reporting to our team in Copenhagen. Multi-language skills is a big advantage.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jiri Drkula: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, the final deadline is the 30th of July.
Please note that we only accept applications in English.
Start date: As soon as possible
Important note: No admissions for remote work will be considered.
Better Collective works to give players a better and more secure online gaming experience and our ambition is that quality and innovation should also apply to the gaming industry. We are committed to setting new standards and taking the lead in the market. We are a dynamic, energetic and diverse workplace, encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity and high ambitions.
SEO Content Coordinator Assistant 1
- Srednja škola
- Puno radno vreme
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine