Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Would you like to build and use your IT knowledge in an international organisation that is always looking towards the future and never fears the cutting edge? Then you could be our new IT Service Desk Supporter and join a friendly environment where we learn every day through engaging discussions and a keen interest in IT.
Better Collective is an international award-winning company with the vision of making gambling entertaining, transparent and fair.
In our IT department, you will join 3 colleagues who support Better Collective’s IT internationally with more than 300 colleagues at different sites in Europe. In our IT Service Desk team, you will be managing reported IT incidents and incoming support requests from end users.
You get to build your IT toolbox and stay up-to-date with all support processes, best practices and new technologies. You do so through daily knowledge sharing with your IT colleagues and facing the challenges your colleagues present you with head on.
Your base will be in Niš, Serbia - and occasionally you may visit our branch offices - mostly located in Europe.
- Traditionally we have been giving our users support on the Windows and Mac platforms, but we are now looking for someone to help us with the growing interest for Linux as a workstation platform as well. Typical tasks - no matter the platform will be:
- 1st level support – you answer and manage incoming calls and emails, creating and managing tickets from end users
- Hardware administration – you receive, setup and manage laptops, printers and more, ensuring no lost time for new hires and transfers and timely retrieval of hardware upon the end of employment
- End-user administration – you align user account parameters to match internal standards
- Project activities – you run punctual project tasks in the Service Desk domain on request
- We take pride in documenting our knowledge and strive to self-empower our colleagues as much as possible so they can perform their job as efficient as possible.
- You can see yourself fit into an IT organization where you are tending to the cabling on the floor and setting up equipment one day - and managing projects and admin tasks on the next.
- You might be fresh out of your study, or have some years experience with helpdesk and IT support
- You should be feeling at home with Windows and MAC and have knowledge of Linux
- You are not afraid of using G-suite as a professional tool
- You speak and write English effortlessly, as you will work in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds
- You possess the ability to make others understand complex IT matters no matter their technical level
- Most important - you have a big drive and desire to test yourself
We look forward to hearing from you and accept applications by submitting a motivational letter and your CV using the APPLY NOW button until the 19th of April. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF; only applications submitted in English will be considered
Better Collective is an international growth company working to give players a better and more secure iGaming experience. Through our products, we will create a more transparent and honest business. Our ambition is that quality and innovation must also apply to the iGaming industry and we are determined to set new standards and to take the lead in the market. We are a dynamic, energetic and diverse workplace, encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity and high ambitions.
IT Support Assistant 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine