Oglas namenjen i osobama čije je školovanje u toku
Duty station Niš
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineeringor related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained within organization, preferably in automotive industry (management level, international environment is an advantage)
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Strong project management experience.
- Good understanding of quality tools like 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC
- Familiar with automotive standard eg TS16949, PPAP, Run@Rate
- Proficiency in PC skills
- Assist GM in day-to-day operation of the company.
- Define and manage all the manufacturing activities necessary to support the new production lines implementation
- Define the necessary resources planning (people, measurement means, equipment, …) to achieve company goals
- Liaise with Hong Kong and China facilities for all production issues.
- Lead, drive and motivate team for continuous improvement programs relating to customer requirements, quality, cost, productivity etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance in daily tasks to team members such as trouble shooting skills, engineering support etc.
- Proactive, detail-minded Ab
- le to work under pressure
- Problem solving skill tools such as 6 sigma, Kaizen experience is a plus
- Responsible mentality
- Independent, willing to travel to China and stay a certain period of time
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
Only short list candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.07.2018.
Technical Director 1
- / 0 - 0 RSD
Osnovna znanja i veštine
Specijalna znanja i veštine